Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The end of an era

Today is my last official day to keep Dylan. :(

I watched him M/Tue/Th/Fri last year and I've only been Tue/Th this school year. Although I'm moving on to a different chapter of my life and hopefully will be a stay-at-hom-mom soon, it's bitter sweet to no longer have an "official" day. I'm excited for my new role in his life and the opportunity to just be fun aunt Jo Jo from here on out, but I will miss him very much. I know I'll see him as often as I'd like but it will never be the same, and I really cherish the wonderful times we've had throughout these fun years. I love him and he's brought so much joy into my life- I've loved watching him grow and discover all sorts of things. Thank you Katherine and Robby for trusting me enough to keep your little boy. 

On our way to the hospital to meet lil D!


 Excited uncle Jake!



So deep in thought




always been a mover and a shaker


 Such a happy baby








His storm shelter!




 Real laugh- notice the camera- cue fake laugh



 loves his uncle jake



*kiss

JO JO







baby for jo jo (explaining adoption)




Love you buddy!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. I love the videos of him with Zoie. She is so sweet with him.

    ReplyDelete