Saturday, May 26, 2012

Time Flies..

It's hard to believe five years ago today, I married the man of my dreams. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun!! We've been through so much together-shared many laughs, heartbreaks, successes, prayers, adventures, kisses, hugs, tears, and smiles. We've made some unbelievable memories and I love how much we've grown together. I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for us and I'm forever grateful He chose Jake to keep my heart. Thank you God for the sanctity of marriage and the many blessings you've bestowed upon us. 

We celebrated our anniversary at Truluck's Thursday night. Here are some pictures from our wonderful evening:

Headed to dinner


  Surprise stop for this beautiful necklace :))) 


Celebrating with champagne


5 yeeeeeaaaarrrrsss!


 Yummm! Thanks for our gift card Jon!


So blessed to call this man my husband.


Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.
-- Catherine Pulsifer



Shout out: Happy Birthday David and Kristin!!! *sorry our wedding was on your special day, haha

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!! That looks like an excellent way to celebrate. Your necklace is gorgeous - good job Jake, how thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete