I just spent time filling out the "Turn it Around" notecards and I'm excited for this tangible reminder of the common struggles among women, and the scriptures to counter them. Here's the list if you're interested!
Turn It Around
But trust reverses the detours of adversity into the highways of destiny.
1. It's tough being a woman in another woman's shadow.
2. It's tough being a woman in a world where beauty is a treatment.
3. It's tough being a woman in a mean world.
1 Timothy 1:18,19
4. It's tough being a woman thrown a giant-size weight.
1 Peter 5:7; Deuteronomy 23:5
5. It's tough being a woman in the tight fist of fear.
Deuteronomy 33:29; Nehemiah 4:14; Isaiah 49:16
6. It's tough being a woman who can balance passion with patience.
7. It's tough being a woman who feels responsible for the "how".
2 Peter 2:9; Psalm 103:14
The Lord revealing this truth to me is such a sweet miracle. I can honestly say the true character of my God is shown more through this freedom of letting go than actually allowing us to conceive. In the same token, as we wait through this adoption process--I trust and believe our child will be nothing short of a perfect match-a miracle. He is with me and will never forsake me-- not even for a moment.
Not For a Moment After All
Meredith Andrews and Vertical Church Band