Friday, September 7, 2012

what-a-whirlwind

This will be short and to the point--our profile is being shown to a birth mother in El Paso this weekend. She is pregnant with a little boy and due sept. 26... We should know something this upcoming Tuesday.

We are still waiting to hear about the sweet 2 month old currently in the TLC home. This means two chances people!! We are very excited and almost too overwhelmed to process what this means. Please pray for the hearts of everyone involved.

Thank you. I'll report back as soon as I know anything on either sweet boy.

I also received a sweet note from a friend yesterday, it stemmed from my new acceptance of really being an expectant mother. Her little girl hand delivered it ;)



To mama.. She gave me foot pins to remind me I have little feet coming my way! And they are probably already wiggling their little toes. 


Thank you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment