Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 14

I'm thankful for coffee--- bad coffee, good coffee, sugar-y coffee, black coffee.... coffee, coffee, coffee.  


I'm also proud of Denton and all the small local businesses that serve delicious coffee. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a coffee connoisseur by any means. I generally brew some store bought coffee each morning and doctor it up with some whipped cream and sugar. I don't own a coffee press or even a grinder; however, I've learned to appreciate good coffee (when made for me). 

Here's to some local places serving breakfast/coffee deliciousness... 

Bochy's This is my favorite place, ever. 



  Loco








I'm also still a fan of the "overrated" Starbucks---Can't beat an extra hot Grande Caramel Macchiato or a delish Peppermint Mocha this time of year! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment