Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 27

I'm thankful for The University of Texas at Brownsville. The years I spent in Brownsville shaped me into the person I am today; living 9 hours away from home forced me to find myself. It wasn't always pretty, but I created some of my best memories in that border town. I'm so grateful for my life today and never wish I were back in the good ol' days; however, I'm proud of my athletic accomplishments, and proud to be part of UTB history. Even though I am no longer in touch with coaches, players, or athletic department--Good luck at the National Tournament ladies... so sad they're going to be ocelots and not scorpions... some things just ain't right!




























Sting 'Em Hard!! Scorpions foreeeeevvvvvvveeeeerrrrr...


No comments:

Post a Comment