Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5

I am thankful for the Lord's sovereignty.

A little over a month ago, I wrote a post (read here) about a totally different possibility. During each phone call and waiting period there wasn't a clear sign this was it. It's hard to believe, not long ago, I was writing about our profile being shown and how often I thought about our unknown baby. I constantly relied on God's sovereignty to bring us through the adoption process. It was hard to trust the process and easy to believe we'd never be chosen. But then our life was changed by a phone call and we were finally able to kiss and hug the Lord's plan for our family---- My monday is very different today and I am so thankful for the Lord's perfect plan, forever grateful the Lord chose Carson to be our son.

My study buddy :) 
now he's here during my morning coffee! Praise the Lord. 


Photo dump:




 Working on sleeping without a swaddle and he loooves it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment