Friday, August 30, 2013

HH100

Okay, so you read about it a looong time ago (here). September 2012 I told my dad I'd train for the Hotter'n Hell Hundred! Well, guess what... we did it!!

This last Saturday, August 24, we completed our first Century Ride. We had a great time! Mile 70-90 was a little rough... but we persevered! I really enjoyed training with my dad, and I'm going to miss seeing him 3 times a week *tear* (even if it was to sweat our a**es off during training rides!) I guess we'll have to come up with another crazy goal to accomplish together.. maybe when he's 70. :)









Team QBKS baby. 

 


A special thanks to everyone who made this possible!!! 
Everyone chipped in to help care for Carson during training rides (especially my mom and momma-in-law. thanks!) Jake, thank you for being so supportive during training and on race day. 
Big thanks to the Haley's for coming out to support us on race day, it was hot and a very long day!

**thanks everyone**

No comments:

Post a Comment